Pit People® is an application designed by The Behemoth. Pit People® was first published on . Pit People® is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other. Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of a...
Pit People® Review
Pit People® is an application by The Behemoth. Pit People® was first published on . Pit People® is available for Steam, Other.
Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning
A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of action across an apocalyptic wonderland!
In our fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you'll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species. Rally your troops and steel your wits if you hope to survive a hostile world filled with sinister robots, deadly vampires and brutally adorable cupcake people!
- Single Player Story Mode
- 2 Player Co-op Story (local & online)
- Local 2v2 Arena
- 4 Players For 2v2 In the Pit (online)
- Signature Behemoth art style & humor
- Over 1,500 Unlocks and 100+ Quests and Missions
Make your experience extra special with Permadeath!
- Realistic death simulation: dead characters are dead forever and can't be brought back, even if you need them to complete the story!* Whoops!
- Detailed obituaries: fondly remember your fallen heroes, including key details such as their name, level and how many times they killed for you!
- Save gold: never buy another resurrection potion, because they're totally disabled and useless!
- Complimentary save destruction: your saved game will be *permanently destroyed* if you run out of characters in your house! Free of charge!
Choose Permadeath today and face the very real possibility that your family and friends will forever question your judgement as you spend your life wondering why you made such a drastic decision without consulting others.
**only applies post-intro. story mode may be continued by inviting another player to your game, so long as they possess the needed story character.